old

Sales approached seven figures in the first full year of trading for the company behind Internet furniture store Devoted 2 Home (www.devoted2home.co.uk).


Website owner 2p2m  — whose md is former Asda and Littlewoods furniture buyer Matt Mason — made £66k before tax on sales of £854k in the 12 months to end September.


Sales were up from just £115k in the shorter, initial trading period.


The Devoted 2 Home website sells inexpensive self-assembly furniture, and purchased £542k worth of goods from Rotherham manufacturer Addspace Furniture in 2013–14.


Audacia Holdings, which owns Addspace, has a 75 per cent stake in 2p2m, with Mr Mason owning the remaining 25 per cent of the business.



Stay informed. Subscriptions start from less than £2 per week:



Already a subscriber?    Sign In